完美365体育下载(中国)最新版

完美365体育下载

Mobile menu



General Description

NuGum N01 is a selectively mined, specially processed and water-washed smectite product, with optimal purity, low levels of heavy metals, excellent emulsion and suspension stabilization.

NuGum N01 is INCI Magnesium Aluminum Silicate

Functional Use

A suspending agent, viscosifier, binder and emulsion stabilizer. The primary benefit of NuGum N01 is the ability to stabilize a dispersion of almost anything dispersed in water lipids in emulsions, solids in suspensions, gases in foams. It’s also rheology modifiers and "feel" improvers, overcoming the tacky, slimy or gummy nature of organic thickeners and other formula ingredients. Additionally, It’s resistant to degradation by bacteria, heat, UV and shear.

NuGum N01 is used primarily in cosmetics (e.g. Mask, shampoo, cream and emulsion) .

Composition

Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, purified smectite clay.

Colour

Amber

Moisture

8% Maximum

Spec. Gravity

2.4

Odour

None

pH

6.5 – 7.5 @5% Dispersion

Texture

Soft, slippery

Viscosity

300-500 cps @5% Dispersion

Taste

None

Arsenic

3 ppm maximum

Lead Content

15 ppm maximum

Microbiology

No more than 1000cfu/g bacteria

No more than 100 cfu/g fungi & yeast 

No Escherichia coli 

No Salmonella sp. 

No Staphylococcus aureus 

No Pseudomonas aeruginosa 

No Gram negative organisms

Solubility

Insoluble, but dispersible in water

Usage

NuGum N01 must be properly dispersed in water to achieve the best performance. No other materials should be present in the water because they can interfere with proper hydration and the formation of the colloidal structure. The degree of hydration is directly proportional to the amount of energy used to disperse the product, increasing with the mixing time, mixing intensity or water temperature. After sufficient hydration time, add remaining ingredients. Then the dilution process is complete.

Typical addition levels are between 0.5% and 3% of the total formulation by weight, and especially 5% to 8% suitable for mask.

Packaging

Multi-wall, poly lined, moisture resistant bags (25 kg)

Storage & transport

Store in a cool, dry place.

上一个:没有了

下一个:没有了