Montmorillonite for crystal shrimp is specially designed for the cultivation of crystal shrimp. The purity is about 98%, which meets the feed hygiene standard. It can effectively absorb all kinds of bacteria, molds and viruses, promote the metabolism of shrimp, prevent disease and disease, and improve the survival rate. It can regulate and supplement the trace elements in crystal shrimp culture, effectively purify and regulate the water environment, and provide a healthy growth environment for crystal shrimp. Montmorillonite is insoluble in water and will not change the pH value of water. It can purify water and provide mineral nutrients. It has whitening effect on crystal shrimp and is a necessity for crystal shrimp. When crystal shrimp with montmorillonite is used to raise Koi (Koi, goldfish, Longyu, etc.), it is also called Koi nutrition stone.
【Application and Mechanism】
1. Effectively reduce the disease of crystal shrimp culture and improve the survival rate. It ensures that the bacteria, viruses, pathogens, fungi and their toxins are fully adsorbed and eliminated, and the incidence rate of crystal shrimp is reduced.
2. Stabilize water quality and purify water environment. The pH of montmorillonite is 6.0-7.0, which can activate water molecules through its weak ionization phenomenon; it has excellent adsorption performance, which can rapidly reduce the concentration of sulfur, lead and heavy metal plasma in water; montmorillonite contains the main components of activated nitrifying bacteria, It is the best bacteria bed for nitrifying bacteria, can make the water quality stable for a long time, can absorb or inhibit the production of ammonia and organic amines, can effectively prevent the corruption of organic matters, and make the growth environment of crystal shrimp in good condition.
3. The function of providing mineral nutrients. Montmorillonite contains more than 50 kinds of mineral nutrients, which can keep water hardness (GH, 4-6) and carbonate hardness (KH, 1-2). As soon as the montmorillonite is put in, the shrimp will be close at once, and they also like to eat montmorillonite.
There are two brands of montmorillonite for crystal shrimp, quick acting montmorillonite and long acting montmorillonite, which can meet the breeding habits of different fish friends.
1. Quick acting montmorillonite
It is a uniform block with a purity of about 98%. After entering the water, it will gradually disperse and disintegrate as a whole, with less investment, clear and fast water and remarkable effect. It is usually placed directly in the fish tank, which is convenient for crystal shrimp to eat. It can also be placed in the container of ornamental value in the fish tank.
2. Long term montmorillonite
It is a uniform block with purity of about 98%. After entering water, its surface becomes moist and its shape remains unchanged. Most of them are directly put into the circulating water tank for use, and the effect is up to 3-6 months.
【Usage and dosage】
Take 60L aquarium as an example, add 300-400g montmorillonite to keep the content of harmful substances in the water below the safety line for a long time, and add more harmless! For the newly opened tank, montmorillonite can be added all at once, which can accelerate the process of water cultivation. When the montmorillonite is added to the aquarium after adding, avoid adding all the montmorillonite in one time, but add it in 3-5 times one by one. Add the next batch of montmorillonite two or three days after adding the shrimp without reaction, so that the trace elements in the water will not change suddenly, causing the shrimp to have uncomfortable reaction.